Relocation brings a wave of excitement in our standstill lives. We are lost in the dreams of a new city, new surroundings, and in catching up with new people. This excitement goes beyond limits when you are thinking of making a transition from Delhi, the capital of India to Mumbai designated as the Financial Capital of India. The charm of shifting to a city that never sleeps- a city that is brimmed with five-star hotels and restaurants and amazing eating joints offering delicious delicacies is hard to leave behind. Mumbai’s Vada Pao is the biggest attraction for gourmets who are looking forward to satisfying their taste buds with the spicy flavor of Bada Pao. Apart from this, the evening walk at Marine drive, visiting Elephanta Caves, the Gateway of India are enough to pacify the wanderlust of different moving aspirants.
Also Read:- Your 2020 Travel Essentials for a Minimalist Trip
But amidst all our excitement, we sometimes do not realize all the chaos and stress that is associated with household shifting. So, here in this blog post, we will suggest you some great Tips for Moving from Delhi to Mumbai.
Tips for Hiring Packers and Movers in Delhi before Migrating to Mumbai:
Go for Renowned Packers and Movers: Thinking of handling everything yourself is just similar to building castles in the air. To lessen the struggle of moving, it is the best decision to hire Packers and Movers in Delhi.
Some tips to hire renowned household shifting service providers and stay away from fraudulent movers are as follows:
- Ask as many questions as you can from your moving company’s professionals. Make sure to visit at least three to four moving companies to grasp better understanding.
- At the time of visiting pay heed to the professional attitude of the customer representatives of the company.
- Visit the website of the company. The website of the moving company must be complete in all respects and should exhibit all the services of the company.
- Evaluate your home shifting company on the quality parameters also. Ask the professionals to provide references of the previous customers.
- Choose at least three companies for acquiring services. Also, make sure to ask from your friends, family, and other acquaintances if they have any experience of taking services from any of these companies.
- You can judge the reputation of the concerned company by visiting some professional platforms like Trust Pilot.
- You can also hire quality movers and Packers via Top online portals like LogisticMart, FindMovers, Moving solutions, etc.
Sign a Deal with Packers and Movers in Advance: Once you have finalized your moving organization, you must sign a written agreement with them. Ask your movers to explicitly mention everything in your written agreement: Some key points that you should take into consideration are mentioned below:
- Check if the date and time on which your moving organization will give you services have been mentioned in the agreement.
- Cross-check if Packers and Movers Costs have been stated clearly or not.
- Apart from this, check if the documents you are required to submit to avail of the services of the company have been mentioned or not.
- Check if the date of the pre-moving survey is mentioned or not. This is applicable if your company is interested to conduct a pre-moving survey.
Tips for Organizing Household Shifting from Delhi to Mumbai:
Once, you have hired movers and have signed a deal with them, your planning part is over. Now, show your prowess by exhibiting excellent organization skills.
Declutter Your Home: Staying in Delhi for years has resulted in the accumulation of lots of stuff. Before heading over to the financial capital of India, make sure to declutter your home. Make sure to trash away unnecessary or obsolete items that are no longer in use.
Prepare a Kit for your New City: Before heading over to your new place, it is imperative to prepare a kit for your new city.
- Keep first-aid box in your kit. It will help you to handle physical bruises if any you encounter in your way of shifting.
- Put some eatables and two extra pairs of clothes so that you can handle your shifting in a relaxing way.
- Put some necessary tools that you may need during your household shifting.
Research about your New City: Many of us may not be aware that Mumbai is often termed as the city of the crowd. Every day lots of people migrate to earn their living in this wonderful city.
Also Read:- 7 Strategies to Get Anything You Want From Life
So, before heading towards Mumbai make sure to research about your new city. Remember some important points that will help you to keep pace with the lifestyle of Mumbai.
- Local Trains are being termed as the lifeline of Mumbai and it is the cheapest mode of transportation.
- Living in Chawls is quite common for Mumbaikars. It might seem strange to a person arriving in this wonderful city for the first time.
- The cost of living in Mumbai is higher as compared to living in Delhi. So, prepare yourself accordingly.
- Make sure to look for some posh residential areas in Mumbai and renowned schools if you can afford to live a lavishing lifestyle in this “City of Dreams.”
After following these tips you will find that home shifting Delhi has become a cakewalk.
The End Notes:
All in All, migrating from the capital city to the economic capital of India will lure your heart. What is needed on your part is to stay aware of the trends of household shifting industry and research a lot about the new city where you are planning to shift. Mumbaikars will feel amazing to welcome you with open hearts and you will enjoy an amazing culture in this city. Celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi at this place will fill your lives with new hues that will remain afresh in your memories for the entire lifetime.