You have spent a great number of efforts and money to get your Magento store up and running. With the help of Magento eCommerce development services, you have managed to create wonder in the eCommerce world. Your online Magento eCommerce store is trending well enough! But does it really helping you rotate the cash flow or revenue?
Many times, eCommerce websites have been trending for a little while and later turned out to be an average performer when it comes to sales. The online retailers often focus on increasing traffic and forget about the sales funnel. Bringing traffic to your online store is not the end of your goal. In fact, this is just a quarter of the journey of your online business.
As soon as the consumer starts stepping into your online store, the control is in your hand. And here is where you are either on the winning side or losing side. If you have invested in a robust marketing strategy and accommodate necessary changes into your online store to improve the sales, you are the winner. So, what are those sales tactics that can help you win at online business? Let’s explore more about how and what things can help you boost sales for your Magento eCommerce store.
Before we dig into the key factors to be taken care of improving sales, let’s try to explore some of the factors that might affect the shopping behaviour of online consumers:
- Security Factors– It could be related to the customer information, securing payment and more.
- Complicated Checkout Process – This is another factor that impacts the overall shopping cart abandonment ratio.
- Return Policy – It is crucial to revise the return policy to make it customer-centric. Lack of transparency and poorly crafter return policy creates a huge impact on the conversion rate.
- Delivery Time – Random delivery time estimates always disappoint consumers and it could lead to a poor shopping experience.
From the above pointers, it is clear that before you get into professional Magento eCommerce development services, you must understand existing concerns and pain areas of your online store. Once you identify such pointers, you can focus on improving the sales of your Magento eCommerce store.
Help your consumers leverage multiple online payment options.
Instead of focusing on a specific type of payment option, it is always advisable to opt for providing multiple ways through which a user can pay. Providing different payment options can help you with the following benefits:
- Customers like having multiple payment options.
- Makes the consumers feel secure
- Helps you boost international sales
- Brings more flexibility for the shoppers
- Helps you gather additional analytical data
The Simplified checkout process can do wonders!
You have invested in Magento extension development to improve the checkout process of the online store. But, do you think it is helping you get the desired sales? If the answer is no, then it is time for you to focus and redefine the checkout process of your online store. You can follow some tricks mentioned here to improve the checkout process:
- Add multiple checkout buttons
- Minimize the number of form fields
- Enable guest checkout option
- Make it mobile-friendly
- Remove other distractions from the checkout page
- Make it quick, simple, and faster
- Ensure to keep trust symbols throughout the checkout process
Be PROACTIVE for content marketing.
Instead of focusing only the product descriptions, it is crucial to work-out on actual content marketing strategies. Try to leverage from Magento blog module to establish your own blog in the eCommerce site and keep posting blogs at regular intervals. Email marketing, product guides, quality guest blogging, storytelling and posting news on a regular basis can do wonders for you.
Focus more on mobility!
Shopping nowadays is not restricted to conventional desktops. It has moved from typical giant desktop screens to handy mobile devices like tablets or Smartphone’s. And considering the same, it is crucial to focus more on optimizing your online store using responsive design. The Following strategy can help you optimize your store for mobility factor:
- Get rid of unwanted words from your page.
- Forget about pop-ups and sidebars
- Mobile-optimized content is the need of a day
- Use the 70/30 ratio for designing to prioritize important elements of the online store.
Incorporating social media into your marketing strategy
Social media is one of the highly appreciated as well as criticized things over the internet. Many people really hate it, but if you’re an eCommerce company, it can be kind of cringe-worthy. You can utilize it as an effective marketing tool to boost your overall sales by following some quick tips like:
- Providing a social sharing button on different pages of your online store
- Posting regular ads on social media
- Optimize social media posts
- Using visual contents
- Interact and educate the followers on social media
- Utilize hashtags effectively
Magento brings great opportunity for the store owners to make quick money and grow sales. if they incorporate the right strategy. Today’s modern buyers are smart and very selective when it comes to making a decision for online purchases. And thus, you need to put extra efforts to attract them and convert one-time visitors into a permanent customer. Want to know how Magento eCommerce development services can help you in it? Get in touch with us now!