Pune is a city in Maharashtra that is emerging as a second Silicon Valley of India due to an extensive number of growing and commencing startups. The city is also known as "The Oxford of the East" because it has the highest number of educational institutions in India with more than 500+ affiliated graduate colleges. Entrepreneurs are looking for the best managed office space in Pune to set up or expand their businesses.
Hinjewadi is the most prominent IT hub of Pune and it has shown massive development in terms of tech startups and the economy. The presence of big IT players like Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Wipro, and many more has been a blessing for budding entrepreneurs to look for commercial office space for lease in Pune. There are certain things that need to be kept in mind before leasing out a managed office space in Pune.
Also Read:- Future Demand and Growth of A. I (Artificial Intelligence)
Pune is the seventh most populous city in India and is having more than 3200 tech startups operating on a daily basis and contributing to society and economic development. Certain things to be considered before leasing out a shared office space in Pune are as follows:
- Nature of Your Business: Understanding the nature of your business is one of the most prominent factors to be considered before looking for the best commercial office space for lease in Pune. This will allow the businesses to determine their expectations from their ideal office space. Once the nature of business is understood by the management, they can elaborate their needs and requirements more precisely to the office space providers.
- Location: The ideal location is as important as any other thing for a business organization. The location or the address plays a significant role in attracting clients as well as candidates. The employees are more attracted to the company that is operating in a commercial area where many other companies are working. There are certain locations that are best for taking the commercial office space for lease in Pune.
- Amenities Offered: It is vital for an entrepreneur to select the best office space in Pune by considering the different offers and amenities of the office space providers. The modern-day office spaces are packed with different amenities like snooze rooms, smart stores, gaming zones, cafeterias, pantries, shared meeting and conference rooms, and so on. It is important for companies to offer flexibility, safety, and satisfaction to their workforce so that they can work as per the requirements and give maximum output.
- Transportation Convenience: One of the major factors that employees keep in mind before joining any business organization is “transportation convenience”. Your office should be near to the bus stands and metro stations to reduce the traveling time for the employees. It is also essential to consider the client's convenience to expand the business and revenue effectively.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Acquiring a managed office space is indeed a far better option than opting for the traditional ways. There are several competitors in the market that are offering a different set of benefits to the clients. It is imperative for businesses to understand their needs and choose the best office space in Pune after considering all the available options. The primary objective of any business organization is to reduce costs and maximize the utilization of the available resources.
These are some of the factors that should be considered by the entrepreneur before looking for a shared office space for lease in Pune. Today’s workforce expectations from their companies are different as compared to the pre-covid era. Safety, security, and flexibility have become their core requirements from their employers. It has become more important than ever to offer them what they’re asking for in order to increase their productivity and loyalty to the organization.
Smartworks is India’s leading platform that offers managed or shared office space in Pune including 10 other cities that are Delhi – NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Chennai, Indore, and Kolkata. We are offering several amenities in Pune to provide more value and flexibility to the workforce. Currently, we are offering shared and managed office space for lease in Pune at 8 active locations.
- Marisoft C - Wing C Wadgaon Sheri, Kalyani Nagar Annex, Pune, Maharashtra
- Amar Pristine 81 - Koregaon Park Annexe, Mundhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
- Summer Court - Level 1 & 3 Magarpatta City (Next to Seasons Mall) Pune 411028, Maharashtra.
- Amar Sadanand Tech Park - Opp. Amar Business Park, Baner Road, Near Radha Chowk, Baner Pune-411045.
- Pride Gateway in Baner - 5th to 9th Floor, Pride Gateway, S.no.112 (Opposite D mart), Baner Road, Baner 411045, Pune, Maharashtra.
- M Agile - Pan Card Club Road, Baner, Pune - 411045, Maharashtra
- Nyati Unitree - Western Wing, 1st Floor, Samrat Ashok Road, Yerwada Pune 411006, Maharashtra
- Amar Madhuban Tech Park - Grade A, Opp. Audi showroom, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, 411045
So, it is high time to connect with Smartworks and get your own managed office space in Pune. You have full liberty to choose the design, layout, and color theme of your office spaces that suit the nature of your business. Your fully furnished tech-enabled office spaces will be ready for business operation within or a maximum of 30 days.
Also Read:- What Is Biometric technology? - Definition and Explanation
Benefits of Having Shared Office Space in Pune
There are multiple benefits for employers and employees if they are working in fully furnished tech enables workspaces. It is never too late to rectify the mistakes; the trend displays the fact that shared office space in Pune is in high demand. The main reason behind this incline is that smart office spaces offer a whole new experience and ecosystem that allows the employees to perform well in their day-to-day activities. Some of the major benefits of leasing or renting commercial office space in Pune are as follows:
- Cost Efficient
- Easy Access to Several Amenities
- Enhanced Productivity
- Low Cost of Maintenance
- Improved Networking
Hence, these are some of the benefits of having a managed office space in Pune.