If you want to sweep your valentine off her feet this year, you can try and gift her a breathtaking romantic holiday. February 14th is right around the corner, and you may find exciting holiday coupons for January; grab these to book yourself a memorable holiday anywhere in the world.
Valentine’s Day coupons and deals 2020 are available in many coupon trader websites and using Topdeck travel coupons; your choices of romantic getaways will seem much more affordable. While New Zealand seems to be the most favored destination for Valentine’s Day celebrations, there are several others that make it to this list. Here are some exotic destinations that you can consider for spending your Valentine’s Day weekend:
- Positano and the breathtaking Amalfi Coast ooze romanticism and this tiny Italian village can turn out to be perfect for spending an idyllic weekend with your lover. The gorgeous seaside village is decorated with attractive houses in pastel shades covering the mountainous slopes; the heavenly beaches and winding streets, stunning blue waters and grand sunsets make Positano a favorite with lovers.
- Santorini boasts of a spectacular beauty that is indeed jaw-dropping. The city is known for its white-colored cave houses, blue-domed churches, and turquoise sea-views. It has grown into one of the most popular Valentine’s Day destinations for romantic couples. People flock to see the sunset here at the Akrotiri lighthouse which is believed to be one of the finest in the world.
- Seville, situated off Spain’s southern coast, is a destination for lovers of fairy-tales. This town boasts of stunning architectural delights like the Seville Cathedral, Royal Palace and Plaza de Espana. Whether it is munching on mouthwatering meals or just lazing in Corral del Rey, Seville can be your perfect romantic getaway, far from the maddening crowd.
- Savannah in Georgia is popular for its Spanish moss, cobble-stoned streets, and Southern charm. It can be a great place to visit if you are traveling with your lover for the first time, or even if you have been with each other for years. You can do kayaking on the Hilton Head shores, or go paddling on canoes through coastal creeks.
- Venice, of course, deserves to be in the list of romantic getaways, Valentine’s Day or otherwise. This Italian city draws millions of visitors annually for its dreamy canals and exciting gondola rides. The quaint city charm coupled with attractive alleyways offers you many an opportunity to rekindle your romance. Drinking prosecco or champagne as you watch the sun set can be the perfect Valentine’s Day setting.
- San Francisco is a Valentine’s Day favorite for people living in America who cannot take the time out for an exotic holiday across the seas. The city offers enough for foodies to binge on; its spectacular landscapes is sure to leave you mesmerized, whether it is the grandiose of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Alcatraz Island, or the city skyline. As lovers walk hand in hand through its streets or up the dizzying hills, every view is admirable.
- Prague, the Czech capital, has always been known for its fairytale castles, stunning bridges, red-tiled roofs, pastel-shaded houses, and cozy eateries. All these conjure up the image of a perfect Valentine’s Day getaway. Make sure you search for the promo codes & deals for Jan 2020 to get cheap travel bookings to this destination.
- Maldives is perfect for the beach-loving romantic; this archipelago in the Indian Ocean offers a peaceful, quiet, private and romantic destination for those of you who want to spend your Valentine’s Day in solitude. Whether it is the pristine white sandy beaches or the water villas overlooking the bluish-green waters, you will be enthralled by every sight that you can soak in here. You can engage in activities like wind surfing, sailing, canoeing, snorkeling, and enjoy access to speedboats, yachts, and wooden boats.
- St. Lucia Island is one of the most sought-after destinations in the Caribbean known for the impressive Jade Mountain which is a hilltop retreat overlooking the island’s Pitons. Each of the accommodations is ultra spacious and comes with infinity plunge pools; since the resort is free of technology, you can hope to spend a weekend with your lover without any distractions whatsoever.
- The Florida Keys is known for offering myriad attractions to lovers keen to celebrate Valentine Day at this locale. Whether it is champagne-drinking sail-tours against the backdrop of glorious sunsets, thrilling snorkeling and diving activities, or simply relaxing and enjoying the crystal-clear blue ocean waters, you will be spoilt for choice here.
So, without any ado, find yourself verified coupons from Don’tPayAll and book your Valentine’s Day getaway before the best deals get over!