How to validate your mobile app idea and features in 2020?
There are very companies that don’t have their app. These days, app development is one of the most significant things in almost all industries. Without an app, the establishment of most of the companies like e-commerce, food chain, retail industry, etc. will be considered incomplete.
It doesn’t matter if the organization is big or small; it is imperative to come up with an app. So, if you are planning to come up with an application for your organization, you are taking the right decision. However, it is essential to validate your idea and features of the app.
So, now we are going to present you with the process of validating your features and ideas before developing an app.
1. Market research process before the app development-
· Verifying the market demands
To achieve success in the field of entrepreneurship, you must have an understanding of the market. Or else, it will be hard for you to make the results of your desire. You have to comprehend the long-term as well as the current trends of the market. You also have to acknowledge the risk and advantages of those trends and understand the pros and cons.
And from here, your market analysis takes off. Therefore, to make your target audience to buy things from you, read the flaws, advantages, strategies, and pricing of your competitor’s products. It will help you to come up with a new strategy. Also, it will give you an insight into the demands in the industry.
· Identifying the target market and creating the customer profile
The next stage of the market research process is to identify the target markets. In case, if you are about to launch an app, the best option for you is to use different metric tools. It will help you to separate your customer segment, which depends on the unique selling propositions.
If you cannot comprehend who your customers are, it will hard for you to develop your app. You have to assess whether you are capable of sufficing their needs or not. If your early customers are happy with your products, you are on the right path. It is the first step of your success. However, do not try to make everyone happy. So, here are some of the ways, by which you can identify your target audience.
1. The first thing that you have to do is to verify whether the customer will buy your products. And to comprehend that, you have to identify the core products and key benefits of your product.
2. After that, you have to divide the overall target market into different segments. It will help you to craft promotional strategies. And that will aid you to convert your potential customers into buyers.
3. Next, you have to research the persona of your client. Well, by now, you have acknowledged the possible segments of your target market. Therefore, it is imperative to decide whether you should give effort into a single layer or more than one. So, here are some of the characteristics that you should check on your client.
- Annual Revenue
- Family size and marital status
- Business Model
- Goals and fears
Furthermore, you must discuss these things with the iOS app Development Company or Android app Development Company and then go ahead with your app development.
2. Now, it is the time to come up with a value proposition map
Well, it is essential to note down, mapping the goals, pains as well as benefits of your products on your customers. Well, the value map comprises of three valuable components. Let us have a look at those components.
- Product segment- Well, it is the profile of all the goods and products of your business. Here, you have to stipulate the features, functions, as well as elements of your offer.
- Pain reliever- In this section, you have to clear the purpose for which your customers would head towards your products.
- The gain creator- This section will describe how your clients are enjoying the benefits of your product or app.
3. Application concept testing- Three steps
There are three steps that you have to follow if you want a successful application concept testing. Following these three steps will help you to understand the functionality of your app.
1. Raise reasonable questions to make sure that your startup idea is up to the mark. You have to do it by surveying consumer behaviors. Well, while conducting the surveys, make sure that your questions are short and to the point.
Respect the time that people are giving you when you are gaining insights about your future app. If you want to get the proper and appropriate answers, ask questions like what are the best products that the competing company is providing you?
The most important thing that you must try to comprehend is to look for the strongest point of your competitor. It will help you to work on your product and differentiate your product from that of your competitors.
2. Collect the survey participants. And for that, you have to acknowledge your target market. Many people could be your target audience like students, millennial, doctors, as well as business persons.
Try to focus on a particular group before asking the questions. Make sure that they understand all your questions. Also, you have to be engaging while you present your questions so that the customers feel interested while answering them.
3. Try to gather helpful opinions as much as you can. It is imperative to get beneficial opinions before hiring an iOS app developer. Well, this step will help you to gather accurate data. Well, the product validation questions are one of the best ways to establish secure communication with potential prospects.
It is essential before launching your application. Besides, it will give you a chance to eliminate your risks and enhancing the quality of your product. If you can improve the quality of your products in advance, it will be best for you. To be precise, it will give you an advantage in the market.
Finally, if the concept validation is successful, you are good to go. You will be able to provide high-end services to your customers. Also, it will help you to come up with the competitive price of the products.
4. Look for the app store charts
Another way to comprehend market trends by visiting the app store charts. The top paid charts will reveal you the apps that people love the most. Besides, the top three charts will show you the details about, which free apps are witnessing the highest number of downloads.
Looking at these apps, it will help you to acknowledge whether your app consists of the mass-appealing elements or not.