There is no doubt that a company’s success is majorly dependent on the talent of its employees. Skilled professionals not only bring success but also bring ease to achieve business goals. Having said that, it is quite known to all that hiring the best of the talent is not a piece of cake. It is a long process that might or might not give you the candidate with the desired skillsets. Especially with the renowned language like .NET. So, we thought, why not make a blog out of this topic and tell you how and where you can hire .NET developers with the right skillsets.
In this blog post, we will unleash some practical tips that will help you to hire.net developers effectively. And not just that, we will also tell you how you can find a reliable custom.net development company.
Before diving into the matter let’s revise some basics.
What is .NET technology?
.NET is a framework built by Microsoft that supports languages like C#, F#, C++, .NET, Visual Basic NET, etc. Ever since its inception, .NET is widely growing. Currently, 28.1% of web applications are built on .NET technology. This is due to the plethora of benefits it brings along.
Research says there are around 6 million professional .NET developers around the world. Now, this number might get you thinking that, if that is true then how can it be difficult to hire .NET developers? Well, the availability is not enough! One must also know the way to do it and most importantly where to do it. Do you want a hint? We say hire .NET developers from India! We know, we know, you want to learn more. Just read till the end and we will understand everything!
How to a hire .NET developer?
.NET is a vast topic; hence you are bound to meet candidates that might have fewer .NET skills. This is reason why our first advice to you is; decide what exactly you want in a .NET developer. Frame out your requirements and start hunting.
To hire the best .NET developer, keep in mind the following things.
- If you are hiring for a trainee,
- Years of experience – Fresher
- Skills - .NET and its internals JIT, CLR, C#
- If you are hiring a junior beginner associate,
- Years of experience – 3 months
- Skills - C# or V.B .NET, HTML, CSS
- If you want to hire junior upper level,
- Years of experience – 1 year
- Skills – All of the above + Visual Studio.NET
- If you are hiring a middle-advanced candidate,
- Years of experience – 2 years
- Skills - All of the above + comfortable working with SQL server, and front-end technologies, database knowledge
- If you are hiring a senior .NET developer,
- Years of experience – 4-5 years
- Skills – programming language, debugging skills, knowledge of Agile environment
- If you are hiring a Tech lead,
- Years of experience – 6-7 years
- Skills - MSSQL, experience in developing high load systems, experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies, automated unit testing, strong organizational/ management skills
And the further things go on!
It is important to make a clear plan and know your requirements in terms of both technical skills and soft skills. Talking about soft skills, here are a few that you need to keep in mind.
- Great time management skills
- Ability to plan for future
- Well-versed analytical skills
Now, these were the things to look for in the other party. But there is also something that you can do from your side. Well, our experience says that in order to hire a .NET developer that fits in your checklist you must be clear in conveying all the points to the potential audience. What we mean is, create a job description that justifies your requirements. Thoroughly explain the roles and responsibilities. Ensure to list the technical skills you specifically want. It is also important to present your firm in a true sense and make them believe that you are a reliable custom .NET development company.
Where you can hire a .NET developer?
We have already given you a hint and we would like to say it out loud again. Hire .NET developers in India. And why we are saying this? Here are the reasons,
- 69% of the organizations across the globe said that they prefer to hire .NET developers in India because as per their experience, Indian .NET developers excel in developing web applications that are scalable, robust, and future-proof.
- Another reason to choose India while hiring a .NET developer is its affordable prices coupled with top-notch quality
- A lot of Indian custom .NET development companies offer you a choice of opting for the services between an hourly basis or fixed-cost basis
There are a lot of organizations that offer amazing .NET services and also developers. Clarion Technologies is considered one of the leading and is known for its services and top-grade professionals.