Stage 1: Download Node.js Installer
In an internet browser, explore to https://nodejs.org/en/download/. Snap the Windows Installer catch to download the most recent default form. At the time this article was composed, variant 10.16.0-x64 was the most recent form. The Node.js installer incorporates the NPM bundle chief.
Note: There are different adaptations accessible. On the off chance that you have a more seasoned framework, you may require the 32-piece form. You can likewise utilize the top connect to change from the stable LTS form to the present rendition. In the event that you are new to Node.js or needn't bother with a particular rendition, pick LTS.
Stage 2: Install Node.js and NPM from Browser
- Once the installer completes the process of downloading, dispatch it. Open the downloads connect in your program and snap the record. Or on the other hand, peruse to the area where you have spared the record and double tap it to dispatch.
- The framework will inquire as to whether you need to run the product – click Run.
- You will be invited to the Node.js Setup Wizard – click Next.
- On the following screen, audit the permit understanding. Snap Next on the off chance that you consent to the terms and introduce the product.
- The installer will incite you for the establishment area. Leave the default area, except if you have a particular need to introduce it elsewhere – at that point click Next.
- The wizard will let you select segments to incorporate or expel from the establishment. Once more, except if you have a particular need, acknowledge the defaults by clicking Next.
- At long last, click the Install catch to run the installer. At the point when it completes, click Finish.
Stage 3: Verify Installation
Open an order brief (or PowerShell), and enter the accompanying:
node – v
Also Read:- Uploading files with ReactJS and NodeJS
The framework should show the Node.js rendition introduced on your framework. You can do likewise for NPM:
npm – v